Distance: 13 miles
Start: By the cricket pitch in Fochabers
Finish: Fiddich Park, Craigellachie
Terrain: Woodland path, tarred road, forestry tracks.
All abilities: Mostly, though the sections leaving Fochabers (possible to by-pass on road) and immediately north of boat o’ Brig (possible to by-pass via a short section of busy road and then a rough farm track) have steps.
Other access points: Boat o’ Brig car park.
B & B, Hotels and Guest Houses
Accommodation situated along this stage of the Speyside Way: COMING SOON
Useful Links and Information
- Section 1: Buckie to Spey Bay
- Section 2: Spey Bay to Fochabers
- Section 3: Fochabers to Craigellachie
- Section 4: Craigellachie to Ballindalloch
- Section 5: Ballindalloch to Grantown
- Section 6: Grantown to Nethy Bridge
- Section 7: Nethy Bridge to Boat of Garten
- Section 8: Boat of Garten to Aviemore
- Section 9: Tomintoul Spur Day – Ballindalloch to Tomintoul